As entries for the FaithLearn contest start to filter in, I thought I’d post a handful of links to blogs that integrate in interesting ways the Christian faith and some branch of learning. As you’ll see, the subject matter spans politics, philosophy, economics, and education. The political motivation runs from very conservative to somewhat liberal. But all of them are doing interesting things with the world as Christians, and that’s worth reading.
Please note that this list is necessarily idiosyncratic (all of the posts came from links on my own Google reader aggregator), and if you know of a really good integration post that someone’s written recently, by all means jump in!
- “The Moral Failure of the New Atheists” at Emergent Outliers
- “Universities and the Pursuit of Dout” at Fors Clavigera
- “Jesus, Faith and a Universe of Fear” at Internet Monk
- “Defend the Innocent” at Scriptorium Daily
- “Time Past, Present, and Future” at What I Saw in America